Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Canobie Lake Park is an amusement park located in Salem, New Hampshire. The park has been in operation since 1902, making it one of the oldest amusement parks in the country. It features over 85 rides and attractions, including a water park, a roller coaster, and a Ferris wheel. The park is open from late May to early October, and admission is free for children under the age of 3.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Canobie Lake Park is to drive to the park and park in the lot near the entrance. From there, you can walk to the start of the trails.
The Canobie Lake Park is a great place to visit for a variety of reasons. Firstly, the park is home to a wide variety of amusement park rides and attractions, including roller coasters, water slides, and games. Secondly, the park is located in a beautiful setting next to the Canobie Lake, which offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy nature as well as the amusement park rides. Finally, the park offers a variety of food options and souvenir shops, allowing visitors to purchase everything they need while at the park. Overall, the Canobie Lake Park is a great place to visit for a fun day out with family or friends.
Canobie Lake Park is a great place for the whole family. There are a variety of rides and attractions for all ages, as well as plenty of food and shopping options. The park is also located close to other popular New Hampshire destinations, such as Salem and Portsmouth, making it the perfect base for a fun-filled New England vacation.
Nearby activities and attractions include the White Mountain National Forest, Franconia Notch State Park, the Kancamagus Highway, and the town of Lincoln.
Canobie Lake Park is a amusement park located in Salem, New Hampshire. The park features over 85 rides, games, and attractions. Some of the best activities near the park include hiking in the White Mountains, exploring the shops and restaurants in downtown Salem, and visiting the historic sites in nearby Boston.
1. The Common Man Restaurant in Lincoln - This restaurant is known for its farm-to-table cuisine and features dishes made with fresh, local ingredients.
2. Hart's Turkey Farm in Meredith - This farm-to-table restaurant serves up delicious Thanksgiving-style fare all year round.
3. The Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center in Plymouth - This unique movie theater and performance space offers a variety of food and drink options, including pizza, sandwiches, and popcorn.
4. The Red Arrow Diner in Manchester - This classic diner is known for its hearty breakfasts and delicious burgers.
5. Tilt'n Diner in Tilton - This retro diner is famous for its massive burgers and outrageous milkshakes.