Why visit Palisades Interstate Park
The Palisades Interstate Park is a beautiful park that spans across the states of New Jersey and New York. The park has stunning views of the Hudson River and the Palisades cliffs. There are also plenty of activities to do in the park, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to some interesting historical sites, such as the George Washington Bridge and Fort Lee Historic Park.
Is Palisades Interstate Park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Palisades Interstate Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Palisades Interstate Park in New Jersey include hiking, biking, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed would be the stunning views of the Hudson River from the park's cliffs.
The Palisades Interstate Park is a beautiful park that offers many different activities for visitors to enjoy. Some of the best activities near the park include hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to some beautiful views of the Hudson River, so be sure to take some time to enjoy them.
Where to eat?
1. The food truck scene is alive and well in Palisades Interstate Park. There are several trucks that set up shop near the park, serving everything from tacos to falafel.
2. If you're looking for a more formal dining experience, consider heading to The Old Mill Inn. This historic restaurant is located in a former mill on the banks of the Hudson River.
3. Another great option is The Boat House at Piermont. This waterfront eatery offers stunning views of the river and the New York City skyline.
4. If you're in the mood for some Italian food, head to Ristorante Lucien in nearby Fort Lee. This charming restaurant features a cozy atmosphere and delicious cuisine.
5. Finally, don't forget about the amazing selection of restaurants in downtown Nyack. From Thai food to Mexican cuisine, you're sure to find something to your taste.