Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Dexter Lake is a small, serene body of water located in the town of Dexter in upstate New York. The lake is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and boating, and its tranquil surroundings make it a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature. The lake is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, beavers, and turtles.
From sunrise to sunset
The Dexter Lake trails can be accessed from the intersection of Route 206 and County Road 5 in New York.
The Dexter Lake in New York is a great place to visit because it offers a variety of activities for people of all ages. The lake is a great place to go fishing, swimming, and boating. There is also a playground and a picnic area where visitors can enjoy a meal outdoors.
Dexter Lake is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
The best activities near Dexter Lake in New York are swimming, fishing, and boating.
-Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including the popular Kaaterskill Falls.
-Fishing: Dexter Lake is a great spot for fishing, with a variety of fish species available.
-Boating: Rent a boat and explore Dexter Lake and the surrounding area.
-Camping: There are several campsites in the area, perfect for an outdoor adventure.
1. The Boilery - This Cajun-inspired spot serves up some of the most unique seafood dishes in the city. Be sure to try their signature boil, which is loaded with fresh seafood, Andouille sausage, and potatoes.
2. The Meatball Shop - This popular spot is known for their delicious meatballs, which come in a variety of flavors including classic beef, pork, and chicken. They also serve up some great sides like garlic bread and mac and cheese.
3. Xi'an Famous Foods - This Chinese restaurant is known for their delicious hand-pulled noodles and spicy street food dishes. Be sure to try their signature dish, the Biang Biang noodles, which are made with a special type of flour that gives them their unique texture.
4. Katz's Deli - This iconic New York deli is a must-visit for any food lover. They serve up some of the best pastrami and corned beef in the city, as well as a variety of other Jewish-inspired dishes.
5. Shake Shack - This popular burger chain is a must-visit for any burger lover. They serve up some of the best burgers in the city, as well as a variety of fries, shakes, and other snacks.