The Tonawanda Rails to Trails is located in Tonawanda, New York. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 5 from I-290 and head north on Kenmore Avenue. The trailhead will be on your right.
Why visit Tonawanda Rails to Trails
The Tonawanda Rails to Trails is a great place to visit because it offers a variety of activities for people of all ages. The trail is paved, making it perfect for biking, running, and walking. In addition, the trail passes by several parks, which offer playgrounds, picnic areas, and basketball courts. The trail also goes by several businesses, which makes it a great place to go for a walk or bike ride after getting a bite to eat.
Is Tonawanda Rails to Trails in New York a good place for the whole family?
Tonawanda Rails to Trails is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including biking, hiking, and fishing.
Things not to be missed
The Tonawanda Rails to Trails is a great place for a walk, run, or bike ride. The trail is paved and well-maintained, making it perfect for a leisurely stroll or a more vigorous workout. The trail also offers beautiful views of the Niagara River and the surrounding countryside.
The Tonawanda Rails to Trails is a great place for a walk, run, or bike ride. The trail is paved and well-maintained, making it perfect for a leisurely stroll or a more vigorous workout.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Ribbon Diner in North Tonawanda is a hidden gem, serving up classic diner fare with a modern twist.
2. The Brickyard Pub and Grill in North Tonawanda is a great place to enjoy a cold beer and some delicious pub grub.
3. The Keg Steakhouse and Bar in Buffalo is the perfect spot for a romantic dinner or a night out with friends.
4. The Anchor Bar in Buffalo is the birthplace of the famous Buffalo chicken wing, and it's definitely worth a visit!
5. The Elmwood Inn in Buffalo is a cozy little pub that serves up some of the best pub food in town.