Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Townshend State Park is a beautiful park located in Vermont. The park is situated on the banks of the Connecticut River and offers stunning views of the river and the surrounding mountains. There are a number of hiking trails in the park, as well as a playground, a picnic area, and a boat launch. The park is a great place to spend a day outdoors enjoying nature.
From sunrise to sunset
The Townshend State Park is located in Townshend, Vermont. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 3 off of I-91 and head east on Route 30. The park will be on your left.
The Townshend State Park is a beautiful place to visit in Vermont. The park has a variety of activities to enjoy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to some beautiful scenery, including mountains and rivers. Visitors can also enjoy camping and picnicking in the park.
Yes, Townshend State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming.
The best activities near Townshend State Park in Vermont include hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking - There are a number of hiking trails in the park, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Fishing - The park has a number of trout streams, making it a great spot for fishing.
3. Picnicking - There are several picnic areas in the park, perfect for a relaxing day outdoors.
4. Camping - The park offers camping facilities, including tent and RV sites.
5. Swimming - The park has a swimming pool and a number of beaches on the lake, perfect for a summer day.
1. The Alchemist Brewery - Waterbury, VT
2. Hen of the Wood - Burlington, VT
3. Farmhouse Tap & Grill - Burlington, VT
4. Blackback Pub - Waterbury, VT
5. Prohibition Pig - Waterbury, VT