Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Rockway Falls is a waterfall located in the city of St. Catharines, Ontario. It is a part of the Welland River, which flows from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. The falls are approximately 12 metres high and can be seen from the Rockway Gardens park.
From sunrise to sunset
The Rockway Falls are located in the city of St. Catharines, Ontario. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 406 to the Glendale Avenue exit. Turn left onto Glendale Avenue and then turn right onto Geneva Street. The entrance to the park will be on your left.
The Rockway Falls are a beautiful sight to see and are definitely worth a visit if you're in the area. The falls are located in the town of Lincoln, which is about an hour and a half from Toronto. The falls are a great place to go for a hike, and there's also a small beach area where you can relax and take in the view.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a vacation spot. Some families might find Rockway Falls to be a great place to visit because of the beautiful scenery and opportunities for outdoor activities, while others might prefer a different location with more amenities and attractions.
The best activities near Rockway Falls in Ontario are hiking, swimming, and picnicking.
The best activities near Rockway Falls in Ontario are hiking, fishing, and camping. Hiking is a great way to see the falls and the surrounding area. Fishing is a popular activity in the area, and there are many good spots to try. Camping is also a great way to enjoy the area, and there are several campgrounds close by.
1. The Rockway General Store - This store has a small cafe inside that serves up some great sandwiches, soups and salads.
2. The Rockway Gardens - This is a hidden gem in the city that is home to a beautiful garden and a charming cafe. They serve up a variety of sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts.
3. The Hamilton Farmer's Market - This is a great place to find fresh, local produce as well as a variety of prepared foods. There are several food stalls at the market that serve up some great dishes.
4. The Cannon Street Cafe - This cafe is located in an old fire station and serves up a variety of breakfast and lunch items. They have a great selection of sandwiches, soups and salads.
5. The White Elephant - This restaurant is located in an old bank and serves up a variety of Thai dishes. They have a great selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.