The Edgecliff Park is located in the Bronx, New York. To get to the start of the trails, take the Metro-North Railroad to the Edgecliff station.
Why visit Edgecliff Park
The Edgecliff Park is a beautiful park located in the Bronx, New York. The park features a playground, basketball courts, a running track, and a dog park. The park is also home to the Edgecliff Manor, which is a historic building that was once used as a summer home for the Rockefellers. The Edgecliff Manor is now open to the public and features beautiful gardens and a museum.
Is Edgecliff Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
Edgecliff Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including a playground, basketball courts, and a swimming pool.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Edgecliff Park in New York are swimming, sunbathing, and fishing.
1. Visit the nearby Brooklyn Bridge for some of the best views of Manhattan.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through Central Park.
3. Head over to Times Square for some shopping and sightseeing.
4. Check out the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
5. Walk along the Hudson River for some great views of the city skyline.
Where to eat?
1. The Boil: This Cajun seafood spot is located in a basement on the Upper East Side.
2. La Esquina: This hidden Mexican restaurant is located in a tiny storefront in Soho.
3. Eataly: This Italian marketplace has several restaurants and food stalls inside, all of which are worth checking out.
4. The Spotted Pig: This gastro-pub in the West Village is known for its excellent food and intimate atmosphere.
5. Momofuku Noodle Bar: This David Chang restaurant is located in the East Village and is known for its inventive ramen dishes.