The Beebe Hill State Forest is located in the town of Schuyler Falls, New York. To get to the start of the trails, take NY-22 east from Plattsburgh for about 9 miles. Turn left onto Beebe Hill Road and drive for about 1.5 miles. The entrance to the state forest will be on your right.
Why visit Beebe Hill State Forest
Beebe Hill State Forest is a great place to visit for many reasons. The forest is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, black bears, and bobcats. It also has a number of hiking trails that offer beautiful views of the surrounding area. One of the most popular trails is the Beebe Hill Trail, which leads to the summit of Beebe Hill. The summit offers stunning views of the Catskill Mountains and the Hudson Valley.
Is Beebe Hill State Forest in New York a good place for the whole family?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Beebe Hill State Forest offers a variety of activities that may be enjoyed by people of all ages, including hiking, camping, fishing, and picnicking. However, some of the areas within the forest may be more challenging for younger children or those who are not as physically fit.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Beebe Hill State Forest in New York are hiking, camping, and fishing.
The best activities near Beebe Hill State Forest in New York are hiking, camping, and fishing. Beebe Hill State Forest is a great place to go for a hike because there are many different trails to choose from that vary in difficulty. There are also several campsites available if you want to spend the night, and the forest is a great place to go fishing because there are many different types of fish in the area.
Where to eat?
1. The Boil and Bite - This food truck serves up some of the best Cajun cuisine in the area. Be sure to try their crawfish etouffee!
2. The Diner - This classic diner is a Beebe Hill State Forest staple. They serve up all your favorite comfort foods, from burgers and fries to chicken and waffles.
3. The Smokehouse - If you're in the mood for some barbecue, The Smokehouse is the place to go. They serve up some of the best smoked meats in the area.
4. The Thai Kitchen - If you're looking for something a little different, The Thai Kitchen is the perfect spot. They serve up some of the best Thai food in the area.
5. The Italian Bistro - If you're in the mood for some delicious Italian food, The Italian Bistro is the place to go. They serve up everything from pasta to pizza, and everything is made fresh daily.