Why visit The San Remo
The San Remo is one of the most beautiful and historic buildings in New York City. It was built in 1892 and is located on Central Park West. The building has been used as a residence, hotel, and office building. It is now a condominium building. The San Remo has been featured in many movies and TV shows, including Seinfeld and Friends.
Is The San Remo in New York a good place for the whole family?
The San Remo is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities for both children and adults, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Things not to be missed
The San Remo is located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Some great activities and attractions near the San Remo include visiting Central Park, going to a show on Broadway, and exploring the Museum of Natural History.
The San Remo is located in the heart of the Upper West Side, and is within walking distance of some of the best attractions in New York City. Visitors should not miss a stroll through Central Park, a visit to the Museum of Natural History, or a ride on the legendary Central Park Carousel.
Where to eat?
1. Veselka: This 24-hour Ukrainian diner is a favorite among locals and offers some of the best pierogi in the city.
2. Pommes Frites: This Belgian fry shop is known for its crispy fries and variety of dipping sauces.
3. Katz's Deli: This Lower East Side institution is famous for its pastrami sandwiches and massive corned beef sandwiches.
4. Shake Shack: This popular burger chain started out as a food cart in Madison Square Park.
5. Gray's Papaya: This 24-hour hot dog stand is a New York City institution.