Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
What is the elevation of Sullivan Peak?
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Sullivan Peak is located in the Canadian Rockies, in Alberta. It is a popular destination for hikers and climbers, as it offers stunning views of the surrounding area. The peak can be reached via a number of routes, all of which are considered challenging. The most popular route is the North Ridge, which is a Class 3 scramble. The summit can be reached in about 4 hours from the trailhead.
From sunrise to sunset
The Sullivan Peak trails are located in the Kananaskis Country area of Alberta. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 40 south from Calgary and turn left onto the Smith-Dorrien Trail (Highway 742). Continue on the Smith-Dorrien Trail for about 24 km until you reach the signed trailhead parking lot on the right side of the road.
Sullivan Peak is a beautiful mountain located in Alberta, Canada. The peak is part of the Rocky Mountains and offers stunning views of the surrounding area. The mountain is a popular destination for hikers and climbers, and is home to a variety of wildlife. The summit of Sullivan Peak can be reached via a challenging hike, and the views from the top are well worth the effort.
Sullivan Peak is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, camping, and fishing.
Near Sullivan Peak in Alberta, the best activities include hiking, camping, and fishing. Some things not to be missed include the incredible views from the top of the peak and the beautiful scenery along the hiking trails.
1. Hiking - Sullivan Peak is a great place for a hike with stunning views of the surrounding area.
2. Wildlife Viewing - There is plenty of wildlife to be seen in the area around Sullivan Peak, so keep your eyes peeled!
3. Camping - There are plenty of great places to camp near Sullivan Peak, so take advantage of the beautiful surroundings and enjoy a night under the stars.
4. Fishing - The area around Sullivan Peak is great for fishing, so grab your rod and reel and see if you can catch dinner!
5. Photography - The scenery around Sullivan Peak is perfect for photography, so make sure to bring your camera along on your next visit!
1. The Rooftop at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel - offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and the town of Banff. Menu items include Alberta bison, elk and wild boar.
2. The Grizzly House - located in a rustic log cabin, this restaurant specializes in game meats such as elk, bison, venison and wild boar.
3. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - with locations throughout Alberta, The Keg is known for its steaks and prime rib.
4. Boston Pizza - a national chain with locations throughout Alberta, Boston Pizza is known for its pizza and pastas.
5. Cactus Club Cafe - a national chain with locations throughout Alberta, Cactus Club Cafe is known for its West Coast cuisine such as salmon and chicken satay skewers.