Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Elora Gorge Trail is a beautiful hiking trail that winds through the Elora Gorge in Ontario. The trail is well-maintained and easy to follow, and it offers stunning views of the gorge and the surrounding countryside. The trail is about 4.5 km long, and it takes about 2 hours to hike the entire length. Hikers can choose to walk along the river or the cliff edge, and there are several scenic viewpoints along the way. The trail is suitable for hikers of all ages and abilities, and it's a great way to explore the natural beauty of the area.
From sunrise to sunset
The Elora Gorge Trail is located in Elora, Ontario. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 6 north from Guelph and turn left onto County Road 21. The trailhead is located at the end of the road.
The Elora Gorge Trail is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. Firstly, the scenery is absolutely stunning, with the river running through the gorge and the surrounding cliffs making for a beautiful backdrop. Secondly, the trail is relatively easy to hike, making it perfect for all levels of hikers. And lastly, the trail is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, raccoons, and birds, so visitors can enjoy some wildlife spotting while they hike. Overall, the Elora Gorge Trail is a great place to visit for anyone looking for a beautiful and easy hike with plenty of wildlife sightings.
The Elora Gorge Trail is a great place for the whole family. It is a moderate trail that is mostly flat with a few small hills. The trail is well-maintained and has a wide variety of scenery, including forests, cliffs, and the Elora Gorge.
The best activities near Elora Gorge Trail in Ontario are hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking: The Elora Gorge Trail is a great place for a hike with beautiful views of the river and gorge below.
2. Swimming: The river below the trail is a great place to swim on a hot day.
3. Picnicking: There are several areas along the trail where you can set up a picnic lunch and enjoy the views.
4. Fishing: The river below the trail is a popular spot for fishing.
5. Biking: The trail is also great for biking, with plenty of scenic views to enjoy along the way.
1. The Elora Brewing Company - 91 Metcalfe Street, Elora
2. The Mill - 47 Mill Street, Elora
3. The Wellington Gastropub - 37 Mill Street, Elora
4. The Station - 16 Metcalfe Street, Elora
5. The Boathouse - 9 Victoria Park Road South, Elora
6. The Boathouse Ice Cream & Coffee - 9 Victoria Park Road South, Elora