Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Kissing Bridge Trailway is a beautiful, scenic trail that winds its way through the heart of Ontario. The trail is perfect for biking, hiking, and horseback riding, and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The trail is well-maintained and easy to navigate, making it a popular destination for visitors and locals alike. Highlights of the trail include the picturesque Kissing Bridge, which spans the Conestoga River, and the charming small towns and villages that dot the landscape.
From sunrise to sunset
The Kissing Bridge Trailway is located in St. Catharines, Ontario. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 406 to the Glendale Avenue exit. Turn left onto Glendale Avenue and then turn right onto Ridge Road. The trailhead will be on your left.
The Kissing Bridge Trailway is a beautiful, serene trail that winds through the forests and hills of Ontario. It's the perfect place for a peaceful walk or bike ride, and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The trail is also home to a variety of wildlife, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for deer, rabbits, and other animals.
The Kissing Bridge Trailway is a great place for the whole family. It is a paved trail that is perfect for biking, running, and walking.
The best activities near Kissing Bridge Trailway in Ontario are hiking, biking, and fishing.
The Kissing Bridge Trailway is a great place for a hike or a bike ride. The trail is well-maintained and the scenery is beautiful, making it a popular spot for locals and visitors alike.
1. The Blue Heron Restaurant in Port Colborne is a hidden gem on the Niagara Peninsula. It's an intimate restaurant with a limited menu, but everything is made from scratch and is absolutely delicious.
2. The Olde Angel Inn in Niagara-on-the-Lake is another hidden gem. It's an old inn that has been turned into a restaurant, and it has a really cozy atmosphere. They serve traditional English pub food, and it's all very good.
3. The Keg Mansion in Toronto is a bit of a hidden gem because it's not well known outside of Toronto. It's a beautiful mansion that has been turned into a steakhouse, and the food is amazing.
4. The Ritz-Carlton in Toronto is another great place to eat near Kissing Bridge Trailway. It's one of the most luxurious hotels in Toronto, and they have an amazing restaurant that serves modern Canadian cuisine.
5. The Black Bull in Grimsby is a great place to eat if you're looking for something different. It's a British pub that serves traditional British pub food, and it's all really good.