Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Victoria Rail Trail is a beautiful, paved trail that follows the old Victoria Railway line. It's a great place for a walk, run, or bike ride, and offers stunning views of the countryside. The trail is well-maintained and perfect for all ages and abilities. There are several access points along the way, so you can choose your own adventure.
From sunrise to sunset
The Victoria Rail Trail is located in the town of Victoria, Ontario. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 6 north from Guelph and exit at Victoria Road. Turn left onto Victoria Road and drive for about 2 km until you reach the trailhead on your right.
The Victoria Rail Trail is a beautiful, paved trail that follows the old Victoria Railway line. It's a great place for a walk, run, or bike ride, and offers wonderful views of the countryside. The trail is well-maintained and perfect for all ages and abilities.
Victoria Rail Trail is a great place for the whole family. There are many different activities that can be enjoyed along the trail, including biking, hiking, and bird watching.
The best activities near Victoria Rail Trail in Ontario are cycling, hiking, and birdwatching. Victoria Rail Trail is a great place to cycle because it is mostly flat and has a wide paved surface. Hiking is also popular along the trail, as there are many scenic areas to explore. Birdwatchers will enjoy the diverse birdlife that can be found near the trail.
The Victoria Rail Trail is a great place for a leisurely walk or bike ride. The trail runs for nearly 60 km from north of Toronto to the town of Alliston. Along the way, there are plenty of places to stop and enjoy the scenery. Highlights include the Humber River Valley, the Don Valley, and the Niagara Escarpment.
1. The Blue Elephant Thai Restaurant - 924 Gordon Street, Guelph
2. The Boathouse Rotisserie & Grill - 115 Gordon Street, Guelph
3. Cafe Pyrus - 137 Glasgow Street, Guelph
4. China Express - 460 Speedvale Avenue East, Guelph
5. El Meson - 10 Wyndham Street North, Guelph
6. Fionn MacCool's - 485 Edinburgh Road South, Guelph
7. Freshii - 485 Edinburgh Road South, Guelph
8. Harvey's - 435 Stone Road West, Guelph
9. Holy Smoke BBQ - 9 Carden Street, Guelph
10. Jalapeno's Mexican Grill - 976 Gordon Street, Guelph