Why visit North Brunswick Community Park
The North Brunswick Community Park is a great place to visit because it offers something for everyone. There are playgrounds, a basketball court, a soccer field, and a baseball diamond. The park also has a pond where you can go fishing, and a walking trail that winds through the woods. In the summer, there is a spray park where kids can cool off, and in the fall, there is a pumpkin patch. The park is free to visit and open every day from dawn until dusk.
Is North Brunswick Community Park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
Yes, North Brunswick Community Park is a great place for the whole family. It has a playground, basketball courts, and a walking path.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near North Brunswick Community Park are playing sports, going for a walk or jog, and having a picnic. Some things not to be missed are the playground, the pond, and the walking trails.
-Visit the North Brunswick Community Park for a day of fun in the sun. The park has a playground, basketball courts, and a picnic area.
-Take a walk or bike ride on the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail, which runs through the park.
-Visit the nearby Rutgers Gardens for a day of exploring beautiful gardens and learning about horticulture.
-Check out the Princeton University Art Museum, which has a large collection of art from around the world.
-Take a trip to downtown New Brunswick and explore the many shops and restaurants there.
Where to eat?
1. The Grease Trucks at Rutgers University - While not technically in North Brunswick, these food trucks parked on the Rutgers University campus are a must-try for any fan of greasy, artery-clogging food. Favorites include the Fat Darrell (a sandwich made with chicken fingers, bacon, cheese, and sauce), the Ragin' Cajun (a spicy mix of chicken, sausage, and shrimp), and the Jersey Shore Boardwalk Fryer (a seafood medley of shrimp, calamari, and fish).
2. The Belgian Fries Truck - Another truck not technically in North Brunswick, but well worth the drive is The Belgian Fries Truck. Serving up some of the best fries in the state, this truck is a must-stop for anyone visiting the area.
3. The Bagel Store - A hidden gem in the heart of North Brunswick, The Bagel Store is a small bagel shop that serves up some of the best bagels in the area. With a wide variety of flavors and toppings to choose from, there is something for everyone at this local favorite.
4. Palace Garden - A family-owned and operated restaurant since 1978, Palace Garden is a hidden gem in North Brunswick. Serving up a mix of Chinese and American cuisine, this restaurant has something for everyone. From General Tso's chicken to burgers and fries, Palace Garden has something for everyone to enjoy.
5. The Diner - A classic American diner located in the heart of North Brunswick, The Diner is a must-stop for anyone looking for a good meal at a great price. With breakfast all day, a wide variety of sandwiches and burgers, and a large dessert menu, The Diner has something for everyone to enjoy.