Why visit Parc des Prairies
Prairie Park is located in Laval, Quebec. It is easily accessible by car and offers many activities for visitors. There is a developed beach, hiking trails, a golf course, picnic and play areas, and an interpretation center. The park is also ideal for nature lovers and tranquility, as it is very large and not very crowded.
Is Parc des Prairies in Laval a suitable place for the whole family and children?
No, there are not enough activities for children.
Things not to be missed
The best activities to do near Parc des Prairies in Laval are definitely hiking and biking. The nature is beautiful and the scenery varied, making it a great place to walk or bike.
Activities to do near Parc des Prairies include hiking, biking, in-line skating and golf. Things not to miss include lakes and hiking trails.
Where to eat?
1. Au Pied de Cochon - 1136 Rue Rachel Est, Montreal, QC H2J 2J9
2. Au Vieux Duluth - 7700 Henri-Bourassa Boulevard West, Montreal, QC H3N 1M5
3. Bistro L'Express - 3934 Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC H2W 2M7
4. Bouillon Bilk - 1595 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H3J 1M8
5. Burger Royal - 4381 St. Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, QC H2W 1Z5
Camping is available in the beach and lake areas west of the park, and north and east of the lake.