Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Cox Hill Trail is a beautiful hiking trail located in Alberta, Canada. The trail winds through the forest and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The trail is moderate in difficulty and is perfect for hikers of all levels. The trail is well-marked and easy to follow, making it a great choice for those who are new to hiking. Wildlife can be seen along the trail, and there are several opportunities for picnicking and camping near the trailhead.
From sunrise to sunset
The Cox Hill Trail is located in Alberta, Canada. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 2 west to the town of Turner Valley. Turn left onto the Black Diamond-Turner Valley Road and drive for about 5 km. The trailhead is on the right side of the road.
The Cox Hill Trail is a great place to visit if you're looking for a challenging hike with beautiful views. The trail is about 8 km long, and it's a difficult hike with a lot of elevation gain. But the views from the top are worth the effort. You'll be able to see the Rocky Mountains, the town of Canmore, and the Bow River Valley.
There is no right or wrong answer to this question as it depends on the family in question. Some families may find Cox Hill Trail to be a great place for them to spend time together, while others may not enjoy it as much.
Near Cox Hill Trail in Alberta, the best activities to enjoy are hiking and biking. The trail is also great for bird watching, as there are many different species of birds that can be seen in the area.
1. Hiking - The Cox Hill Trail is a great place for a hike with stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
2. Biking - The trail is also great for biking, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you entertained.
3. Wildlife Viewing - The trail is home to a variety of wildlife, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled while you're hiking or biking.
4. Camping - There are plenty of great places to camp near the Cox Hill Trail, so be sure to bring your camping gear along.
5. Fishing - The trail is home to a number of great fishing spots, so be sure to bring your rod and tackle box along.
1. The Lazy Goat - A hidden gem in the heart of downtown, The Lazy Goat serves up some of the best Mediterranean cuisine in the city. With its intimate setting and cozy atmosphere, it's the perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner or catch up with friends.
2. The Keg - If you're looking for a classic steakhouse experience, The Keg is a must-visit. With locations all across Canada, The Keg is known for its delicious steaks and prime rib dishes.
3. El Cortez - If you're in the mood for some delicious Mexican food, El Cortez is the place to go. From tacos to burritos, they have something for everyone. And don't forget to order one of their famous margaritas!
4. Cactus Club Cafe - With locations all across Canada, Cactus Club Cafe is a popular chain restaurant that offers a wide variety of dishes, from salads to burgers to pasta. Plus, they have a great selection of cocktails and beers.
5. Boston Pizza - If you're looking for a casual pizza restaurant with a family-friendly atmosphere, Boston Pizza is a great option. They have locations all across Canada, and they offer both dine-in and take-out service.