The Mount Nemo Conservation Area is located in Burlington, Ontario. To get to the start of the trails, take the QEW to exit 57 and follow the signs for Mount Nemo Conservation Area.
Why visit Mount Nemo Conservation Area (Reservations Required)
The Mount Nemo Conservation Area is a beautiful place to visit with its many hiking trails, picnic areas and stunning views of the Niagara Escarpment. It's also a great place for bird watching, as there are many different species of birds that can be seen here. The conservation area is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, coyotes and raccoons.
Is Mount Nemo Conservation Area (Reservations Required) in Ontario a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a nature reserve. Mount Nemo Conservation Area offers hiking trails, nature observation, and educational programming. It may be a good place for some families, but not others.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Mount Nemo Conservation Area (Reservations Required) in Ontario are hiking, biking, and bird watching.
1. Hiking: There are over 12 kilometers of hiking trails to explore at Mount Nemo Conservation Area, making it the perfect spot for a nature hike.
2. Wildlife Viewing: The conservation area is home to a variety of wildlife, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled while you're exploring!
3. Picnicking: There are plenty of picnic tables available at Mount Nemo Conservation Area, so pack a lunch and enjoy a relaxing day outdoors.
4. Birdwatching: This conservation area is a great place to birdwatch, as it is home to a variety of different bird species.
5. Cycling: There are several cycling trails available at Mount Nemo Conservation Area, making it the perfect spot for a cycling adventure.
Where to eat?
1. The Black Dog Pub - 1580 Dundas Street West, Toronto
2. L'Abattoir - 217 Carrall Street, Vancouver
3. Joe Beef - 2491 Notre Dame West, Montreal
4. The Dutch - 131 Water Street, Vancouver
5. Buca Yorkville - 55 Scollard Street, Toronto