The Blue Lake Provincial Park is located in the town of Thedford, Ontario. To get to the park, take Highway 402 to Exit 5 and follow County Road 34 north for about 9 km. The park entrance will be on your left.
Why visit Blue Lake Provincial Park
The Blue Lake Provincial Park is a beautiful park located in Ontario, Canada. The park is known for its stunning blue lake, which is surrounded by forested hills. The park is a great place to visit for hiking, fishing, and camping. The park also has a playground and a picnic area.
Is Blue Lake Provincial Park in Ontario a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a park. Blue Lake Provincial Park offers opportunities for swimming, fishing, hiking, and camping, so it could be a good place for families who enjoy spending time outdoors.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Blue Lake Provincial Park in Ontario are swimming, fishing, and hiking. A bref description not to be missed would be the beautiful views of the lake from the hiking trails.
-Hiking the trails around the lake
-Fishing for trout in the lake
-Canoeing and kayaking on the lake
-Swimming in the lake
-Picnicking by the lake
Where to eat?
1. The Blueberry Hill Café in the town of Thornbury is a great place to eat with a beautiful view of the Beaver Valley.
2. The Olde Stone Mill in the town of Dundalk is a restored 1849 grist mill that now houses a popular restaurant.
3. The Livery in the town of Creemore is housed in a former livery stable and offers a unique dining experience.
4. The Black Swan in the town of New Hamburg is an award-winning restaurant that features local produce and game.
5. The King's Inn in the town of Harriston is a historic inn that has been serving home cooked meals for over 100 years.